I apparently started this whole blog thing in May 2010. I will soon be blogging for 5 years. That is pretty good for blogger time. As you know I have switched to a couple different sites to get it all sorted out. As for now I am staying with 50 Things to Know and Charlie the Cavalier. Some posts have stuck gold and others have been seen by just a special few. I thought I would record some of the highs that I have seen in the past 5 years.
- Charlie the Cavalier on Blogger: http://charlie-the-cavalier.blogspot.com will reach 2 MILLION views this month! How excited. Most of this excitement is due to the 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby which I then turned into my first of over 100 50 Things to Know Books.
- My Google Plus Account Lisa Rusczyk has over 18.5 MILLION views. Honestly, I am really not sure how I got there but that is an impressive number to me.
- The views on YouTube all time have hit 120,000 views on https://www.youtube.com/user/lbrennec.
- Last year 50 Things to Know Books sold about 5,000 books in the past 2 years. Many more were downloaded on free days. This also means that I was about to donate $350 to teaching and learning since each book that is sold I said I would donate 10 cents per book. Including last year I have donated $500.
- There is now 14,500 followers on my Pinterest Account LBrennec. If you are wondering where lbrennec came from, it is my maiden name. When I created the account a long time ago it was more of a personal thing but now it is both.
- I got to be on HLN Project Home with my friend Sarah. A CNN camera came to my house and everything. This gave me a much better appreciation for reality tv stars, and what goes into television. If you listen in the background you can even hear the train going by our house.
- Project have also been on PA Live, a local tv show, two times, the local news paper the Lock Haven Express, The Voice a Chicago Radio Show, and on many other blogs.
Thank you for all the love and support over the past 5 years. I have enjoyed blogging and that is why I do it. If I can help you out in any way please let me know. I am not sure if I am impressed or not by these numbers but it has been fun to see things happen. Honestly, I was impressed when 1 person bought my book. The thought that that many people have actually viewed one of my pages (even if just for a couple seconds) is pretty impressive. So thank you all and let me know if I can help you grow your blogs.