When I go on vacation, I want to “cation” as my daughter calls it. This past week we went to Ocean City, New Jersey with my sister and parents for a week. We had a great beach house but wanted to make food ahead of time so we could enjoy at stroll on the boardwalk at night and buy dessert out. Here is a list of the things we made of the week. Hopefully this will be a good reminder for our menu next year as well as give you some ideas for your vacation meals.
Snacks- Most of these things were made ahead of time and then stored in zip lock bags.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Squares
- Brownies (in cup cake cups)
- Rice Cripsy Treats
Lunch or Dinners- Most of these things were made ahead of time and then stored in zip lock bags.
- Pulled Chicken (make in crock pot), brown rice (in bag), and canned corn.
- Hot Dogs and Beans
- Meatballs, chips and pretzels,
- Meatballs and spaghetti
- Sliced roast beef, chips, pretzels, and fruit
- Sliced ham with sides
- Turkey meat tacos
I would love to know your menu for vacations too!